This value for money enclosure provides a choice of brilliant viewing options at the Air Tattoo and is very popular with many of our visitors.
Treat yourself to a seat in the Grandstand for a fantastic view of the thrilling flying display. This is a great spot for photographers looking to get the perfect shot. There is also a dedicated photography area in the Viewing Village Garden area.
With features such as private toilets and cash catering options, the Viewing Village is a great place to meet up with your family and friends.
The Viewing Village includes:
- Either a Premium or Standard seat in the Grandstand
- Or an unreserved Garden seat (plastic garden chairs). Every ticket holder is entitled to a chair, so please ask one of the volunteer enclosure team if you cannot find one
- Crowdline location
- Bigger standing photography area located at the front
- Free Drop Zone (left luggage facility) within the enclosure
- Private toilets
- Full access to the showground
- Pay Catering
- Pay bar and coffee point
You will now receive a separate e-ticket two weeks before the show that will give you access to your enclosure. You will not receive a pass in the post.
- There is a seat booking system for the Grandstand. You have to select a seat when booking and you can't leave gaps between seats.
- Premium Grandstand seats are at the top row, aisle and left-hand side.
- Only seats in the grandstand are allocated. All seats in the garden are unreserved.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Viewing Village. Children under the age of 5 are free as long as they don't occupy a seat.
- The grass might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within any of the Air Tattoo Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our fantastic volunteer enclosure team are here to ensure that you have a brilliant time at the Viewing Village. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!