This value for money enclosure provides a choice of two brilliant viewing options at the Air Tattoo and is very popular with many of our visitors.
Treat yourself to a seat in the Grandstand or opt for a chair in the Garden, both with fantastic views of the thrilling flying display. This is a great spot for photographers looking to get the perfect shot.
The Viewing Village includes features such as private toilets, cash catering outlets serving a variety of food and drink and a left luggage facility at the entrance. This makes the Viewing Village a great location, both to create a base from which to explore the showground, and to watch the flying display.
The Viewing Village includes:
- Either a Premium or Standard seat in the Grandstand
- Or an unreserved Garden seat (plastic garden chairs). Every ticket holder is entitled to a chair, so please ask one of the volunteer enclosure team if you cannot find one
- Crowdline location
- Bigger standing photography area located at the front
- Free Drop Zone (left luggage facility) within the enclosure
- Private toilets
- Full access to the showground
- Pay Catering
- Pay bar and coffee point
You will now receive a separate e-ticket two weeks before the show that will give you access to your enclosure. You will not receive a pass in the post.
- There is a seat booking system for the Grandstand. You have to select a seat when booking and you can't leave gaps between seats.
- Premium Grandstand seats are at the top row, aisle and left-hand side.
- Only seats in the grandstand are allocated. All seats in the garden are unreserved, but are for Garden seat purchasers only.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Viewing Village. Children under the age of 5 are free as long as they don't occupy a seat.
- In all our enclosures, we politely ask you to please consider your fellow visitor and refrain from standing up within the seating areas, as this could block other people's views.
- The grass might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Smoking (including vaping) within any of the Air Tattoo Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Areas.
- Our fantastic volunteer enclosure team are here to ensure that you have a brilliant time at the Viewing Village. If you have any concerns or questions please do ask!