The Village Green is an immersive experience, encapsulating a range of features and activities for everyone including our ever popular Vintage Village. Located in the Green Zone to the western end of the showground, the Village Green provides a perfect location to view the fantastic flying displays and is also close to some of the display teams' aircraft. Those in need of refreshments will find a mouth-watering full range of both artisan and street food, including gourmet burgers, Greek dishes, hog roast and German sausages - plus there are specialty coffee and bar facilities available on a pay-as-you-go basis.
- Be entertained by music and dancing taking place at the Bandstand in the heart of the Village Green and within the Vintage Village tent.
- An enhanced food and drink offering including the new location for artisan and street food.
- Daisy's quintessential Tea Rooms, bringing you the perfect cup of tea, delicious cakes and hearty snacks.
- The beloved Pilots Bar returns, a favourite meeting point and providing the opportunity to enjoy a drink in its beer garden whilst aircraft take off close by.
- The Vintage Village tent sits central within the Village Green, a dedicated indoor area to enjoy refreshments, entertainment and a retro shopping experience.
- Our new Meet The Pilots experience will provide a wonderful opportunity to meet some of the pilots attending and taking part in the flying displays at RIAT 2023. The perfect chance to take a selfie and collect autographs. Vintage aircraft will be located nearby, providing superb photo opportunities.