- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
- HOW AND WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW WE SHARE AND TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
- OTHER WEBSITES
- HOW YOU CAN ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA IN MARKETING?
- OTHER POSSIBLE CONTACT PROCESSES
- Fill in forms on various RAFCTE websites. This includes data provided at the time of registering with us, requesting information about our services, subscribing to our website services, email notifications, making an enquiry through our enquiry form.
- Carry out a transaction or place an order we us relating to the various events, products or services we offer.
- Contact our customer support or helplines
- Interact with RAFCTE in your capacity as a consumer, a business customer, a partner, a supplier, a contractor, a volunteer or any other person with a business relationship with us.
|Category of Data
||Example of Data|
|Identification Data||Name, first name, title|
|Contact Data||Email, phone number, address, country|
|Account Log In||Log in ID, password or other security code|
|Financial Data||Credit / debit card, bank account data (processed but not stored by us)|
|Any information that you voluntarily share with us||Volunteer and supplier engagement information, feedback, opinion, comments, information provided through any of our helplines|
- ASPSESSIONID: used to identify the current user web session
- BasketInfo: caches the number of items in the current basket to assist with website performance
- Currency: caches the currencyID selected for the user to assist with website performance
- ShopperID: a random alphanumerical value used to track the user between pages and allow eCommerce functionality to operate.
- To provide various online services you have registered for;
- To perform or finalise any transaction or order which you have placed with us;
- To manage your account;
- To send email notifications about your purchase;
- To provide you with support via communication channels, such as customer support;
- To personalise your repeat visits to our website;
- To send you newsletters when you have expressly consented to this;
- Facilitate activities where we work together with you as a supplier, a contractor, a volunteer or any other person with whom we have a business relationship that relies on the exchange and processing of personal data;
- To comply with legal requirements and improve the security of our websites such as the prevention, detection and investigation of a crime and for loss prevention or fraud and to enforce our terms and conditions or policies and business principles as stated in our website;
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to RAFCTE business;
- To other RAFCTE Group Companies where it is necessary to meet the purpose for which you have submitted your personal data and in particular if necessary for the provision of events, products, services, account administration, sales, marketing and support. We take steps to ensure that RAFCTE Group Companies follow our data protection policy, this privacy statement and applicable local law when handling personal data.
- To our third-party contractors and providers which perform certain functions on behalf of RAFCTE, such as analysing data, processing credit card payments and cloud hosting services. These parties only have access to such information as necessary to perform their functions and may not use it for any purpose other than to provide services to us.
- For any reason if, RAFCTE believes it is reasonable to do so, including: to satisfy any laws, regulations, or governmental or legal requests for such information; in the event of a merger, sale, restructure, acquisition, joint venture or assignment to disclose information that is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating our Business Principles values or other terms and conditions; or to otherwise protect the RAFCTE business.
- How long is the data needed to provide you with our products or services or to operate our business?
- If you have an account with us, we will keep your data while your account is active or for as long as needed to provide the services to you.
- Sometimes we are subject to legal, contractual, or other obligation to retain your data. Examples can include mandatory data retention laws, government regulations to preserve data relevant to an investigation, or data that must be retained for contract or legal reasons.
- Access to personal information: you have the right to request what personal data we hold about you subject to our right to identity verification. If you are requesting a copy of your data, we may charge you a fee except where this is not permissible under English law.
- Correction and deletion: according to data protection laws in the EU you (data subjects) have the right to correct or amend your personal data if it is inaccurate or requires to be updated. You may also have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, however this is may not be always possible due to legal requirements and other obligations to keep such data. If we are requested to delete your data, we may keep some minimal information about you to be able to demonstrate that we have fulfilled our obligations.
- Marketing preferences: you can object to certain data processing operations. An example being opting out from marketing communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link located on the bottom of RAFCTE marketing emails or if you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes by unsubscribing here.
- Filing a complaint: any complaints about our adherence to the practices described in this Statement shall be addressed as described above. Various data protection laws (including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act (DPA) in the EU and the UK provide you the right to lodge a formal complaint with a data protection authority which in the UK is the ICO, whose contact link is here.
- If you wish to contact the RAFCTE regarding anything relating to your personal data please contact via:
- customer support on 01285 713300
- or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- our office address: The Royal Air Force Charitable Trust Enterprises, Douglas Bader House, Horcott Hill, Fairford, Gloucestershire, GL7 4RB, United Kingdom.
- You can exercise your right to prevent marketing communications to you by opting-in in communications we send to you.
- You can also exercise the right to discontinue marketing communications to you, at any time by using the Privacy request form mentioned above.