FRIAT Entry T&Cs
FRIAT ENTRY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Children under the age of 5 are not permitted in the FRIAT Enclosure. All children under the age of eighteen must be accompanied by an adult FRIAT member.
- The FRIAT 2021 Membership Cards will be issued prior to RIAT 2021.
- The FRIAT 2021 Membership Card is only to be used by the holder and is not transferable. The Membership Card is to be used as the admission ticket to The Royal International Air Tattoo 2021 and to The Friends of the Royal International Air Tattoo 2021 Enclosure. Members must undertake to remain within the Friends of RIAT 2021 Enclosure on Thursday 15 July and Monday 19 July and at all other times when requested by RIAT staff.
- Members are not to use the name of The Royal International Air Tattoo Organising Committee or the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust to approach or write to any official body, company or organisation for their own gain or any other purpose whatsoever.
- The Organisers of RIAT 2021 reserve the right to refuse any application or withdraw Membership of any Applicant or Member.
- All applications for FRIAT membership will be dealt with on a 'first come first served' basis. Grandstand seats will be numbered and are allocated in order of booking from the top row downwards according to the package.