Tickets and Upgrades
The World's Greatest Airshow | One of the UK's biggest outdoor events
Join us at the Royal International Air Tattoo!
Saturday Super Earlybird now SOLD OUT!
Join our extravaganza of aviation and purchase your admission ticket for the Air Tattoo, 19-21 July 2019. To find our about the changes for 2019 click HERE.
Book tickets online or call us on 01285 713456 (
- Free parking (grass or concrete) for ticket holders
- Free under-18s (with a ticket holding adult)
- Great value for money - open for 12 hours with over 7 hours of flying (4 hours Friday)
- As a sell out event tickets are not available on the gate
- Located at RAF Fairford, 10 miles North of Swindon, good access from M4, M5 and M40
- Attend by coach with a combined ticket/travel package. View the current coach operators HERE. If you are looking to run a coach tour you can find more information HERE.
- Disabled Visitors - For full details of our carers concession, disabled enclosure (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) and disabled parking permits see HERE. Not bookable online
- Charity Applications - Complete the form HERE to apply for 2019 charity tickets. Specific criteria apply
- Defence Discount Service - We have a limited number of discounted Friday and Sunday tickets available from Defence Discount Service until 31 March. Click HERE to get the discount code.
- Admin Fee, Order Changes, T&C's - Admin fee is £2.50 per booking. Please check your order carefully as changes will incur a £20 fee. Click HERE for full Terms & Conditions
- Purchase Gift Vouchers for any amount HERE.
Super Earlybird* £47 (Friday and Sunday)
Earlybird* £52 (Saturday)
Full Price £57
An admission ticket gives you entry to the airshow, where you can watch the fantastic flying display and get up close to the static aircraft and other exciting activities on the airfield.
We also offer subsidised admission tickets with bus travel included from Swindon or Cheltenham. Find out more and book HERE.
*Super Earlybird and Earlybird discounts based on a fixed number of tickets for each individual day. Multi-day discount also apply.
**See full Terms and Conditions here.
We've got a great range of hospitality options to make your day out even better. Click on the image below to find out more about each enclosure. Book at the same time as your admission tickets, or log in or phone to add your upgrade if you already have tickets. Enclosure packs will be sent from mid May 2019.
Click the images to find out more.
Compare the enclosures:
Or Step 3. Join the Friends of the Royal International Air Tattoo
Join the ultimate club for up to 6 days of aviation action at RAF Fairford! All packages includes admission and access to the FRIAT grandstand and enclosure in a prime central location on Saturday and Sunday.
MACH 1 - £200 (Saturday and Sunday)
MACH 2 - £220 (Friday - Monday)
MACH 3 - £240 (Wednesday - Monday)
Find out more about what each package offers HERE.
Step 4. Park & View
As there are no suitable parking facilities on the public highways and pedestrian walkways surrounding RAF Fairford, the Park & View enclosures are provided for your safety and convenience. Find out more HERE.
Wednesday and Thursday £15
Step 5. Stay with us! Official Air Tattoo Campsite
The Official Air Tattoo Campsite is now available to book. Find out more HERE
Pre-order and save £2!
Pre-order your copy for just £10
(2018 copy pictured above)
All Enclosures booked for Friday 19 July will get one complimentary programme
Find out what others thought of their Air Tattoo experience by reading reviews like this on our Testimonials Page.
In this section....
Friday 19 July. Tickets are not available on the gates.
- Saturday and Sunday
Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 July 2019. Admission tickets are not available at the gates
- Park & View
Enclosures provided for your safety and convenience to watch the arrivals, rehearsals and departures of the aircraft
- Admission with Shuttle Bus or Park & Ride
Discounted admission ticket with return shuttle bus from Swindon Bus Station or Park & Ride from Cheltenham.
- Viewing Village
Get a bird's-eye view from the grandstand or take a seat in the garden, located on the crowdline
- Pimm's Flight Deck
Take it easy in comfortable chair seating in the Pimm's garden with an inclusive picnic-style lunch and a gelato dessert
- Cotswold Club
Enjoy a delightful Cotswold lunch in this white picket fenced garden enclosure situated on the crowdline
- Aviation Club
The Aviation Club offers individuals and groups a very special day out in a relaxed environment
- First Class Lounge
This exclusive enclosure is the perfect option for an unbeatable view of the flying display in a relaxed yet sophisticated environment
- Lightning Pavilion
Perfect for discerning customers who enjoy the finer things in life. Suitable for both business groups, social or family parties
- Official Air Tattoo Campsite
The Official Air Tattoo Campsite, provided by Tangerine Fields, two camping options and a flexible no minimum night stay
- Coach Travel & Groups
Why not travel to the Air Tattoo by coach? It saves having to drive and park, leaving you to sit back and enjoy the ride!
- Pre-Sale Souvenir Programme
Available for 'Click and Collect' at the show, you can pre-order a 2019 Souvenir Programme for only £10 - saving £2
- Disabled Facilities
To book carers tickets, the Disabled Enclosure and Disabled Parking Permit call 01285 713 456 (Mon-Fri 9.00am - 5.00pm)
- Gift Vouchers
Instead of buying tickets or merchandise as a present why not get that special someone a gift voucher so they can chose?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Take a look at our FAQs and see if we have already answered your question!