Set back from the crowdline, the Aviation Club is an established favourite for many visitors to the Air Tattoo. Join us for a very special day out in a relaxed and informal environment.
Just a ten-minute walk from the Guest Car Park, you'll be welcomed into a large dining marquee by our volunteer hosting team, from where a two-course lunch will be served. A cash bar serving everything from soft drinks to Champagne is also available. The private garden and grandstand are an ideal location to watch the flying display.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Aviation Club in 2021.
The Aviation Club includes:
Private marquee and toilets
Private grandstand and garden (unreserved seating) set back from the crowdline
Morning tea, coffee, and infusions
Two-course lunch - Menu Here
Guest car parking
Complimentary Souvenir Programme
Full access to the showground
- Pay bar
- You will be allocated a seat at a shared lunch table. Please advise us, when booking, if you are a wheelchair user.
- Outdoor seating is unreserved.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Aviation Club. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the Aviation Club. No scruffy or torn jeans or sportswear are permitted within the Aviation Club.
- The grass length might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- In all our enclosures, we politely ask you to please consider your fellow visitors, and refrain from standing up, within the seated area, as this could block other people's views.
- Access to the Aviation Club is across hard surfaces. The garden is grass so those with restricted mobility should consider this when booking.
- Menu and service style may vary to reflect Government guidance on the serving of food.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Area.
- Our dedicated volunteer hosting team are here to make sure you have a great time at the Aviation Club. If you have any questions or concerns please do ask!
- "The catering in the Aviation Club was excellent"
- "Aviation Club was exceptional, very clean and well presented. excellent and friendly staff with lovely and plentiful food...Made the day for me"
- "Thoroughly enjoyed our day in The Aviation Club"
- "My wheelchair-using friend commented that the disabled toilets at the Aviation Club were one of the best he had ever used, and was very impressed"