Set back from the crowdline, the Aviation Club is an established favourite for many visitors to the Air Tattoo. Join us for a very special day out in a relaxed and informal environment.
Just a ten minute walk from the Guest Car Park, you'll be welcomed by our volunteer hosting team. They will show you to your allocated seat at a shared lunch table, which is yours for the day. The private garden and grandstand are an ideal location to watch the flying display. Inside, there is a cash bar that serves everything from soft drinks to champagne.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Aviation Club in 2020.
The Aviation Club includes:
Private marquee and toilets
Private grandstand and garden (unreserved seating) set back from the crowdline
Morning tea, coffee, and infusions
Two-course lunch - Menu Here
Guest car parking
Complimentary Souvenir Programme
Full access to the showground
- Pay bar
- You will be allocated a seat at a shared lunch table. Please advise us, when booking, if you are a wheelchair user.
- Outdoor seating is unreserved.
- Children aged 5 and over need a ticket for the Aviation Club. Children under the age of 5 are not allowed in the Aviation Club. No scruffy or torn jeans or sportswear are permitted within the Aviation Club.
- The grass length might be long because of the management of birds on the airfield.
- Access to the Aviation Club is across hard surfaces. The garden is grass so those with restricted mobility should consider this when booking.
- Smoking (including vaping) within the Enclosures is only allowed in Outdoor Designated Smoking Area.
- Our dedicated volunteer hosting team are here to make sure you have a great time at the Aviation Club. If you have any questions or concerns please do ask!
- "The catering in the Aviation Club was excellent"
- "Aviation Club was exceptional, very clean and well presented. excellent and friendly staff with lovely and plentiful food...Made the day for me"
- "Thoroughly enjoyed our day in The Aviation Club"
- "My wheelchair-using friend commented that the disabled toilets at the Aviation Club were one of the best he had ever used, and was very impressed"