Percival Pembroke C.1 - Civilian
The Percival Pembroke was a high-wing, twin-engine light transport aircraft which entered service with the RAF in 1953, replacing the Avro Anson.
WV740, the aircraft displaying at Scampton Airshow, was built in 1955 and served in the RAF until 1987. Delivered to RAF Cosford, the aircraft operated from RAF Khormaksar in Aden for a period of time, before a short stint in Africa flying from RAF Eastleigh in Nairobi.
In 1987 the aircraft was purchased and placed on the civilian register, where she still remains today under the ownership of Mr Mark Stott.